Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 3, 2012

~♥ Yard Saling ♥~

Good morning blogging friends...I thought I'd share with you what I found this past Saturday when my closest friends and I went to some sales...we really had a lot of fun searching for treasures!  I wish I would have taken pictures of what my friends found as well...you can be sure I will the next time we are out and about.
  1. My dear friend Josie gave me the greenware items before we even left on our shopping trip...she is one of the most loving and giving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  
  2. The plates and dishes were found at a church sale for $3.00 for a set of 8.  We looked at an antique shop which had something similiar and was very high priced for a set of 4.  I'll use these at my annual Christmas cookie exchange.
  3. A little glass jar for .25 cents.
  4. An oil lamp for .50 cents.
  5. Kitchen utensils given to me by Josie.
  6. VHS tape of Little Women for .25 cents...it was never opened!
My friend Lisa found these great wooden folding chairs...she got them for $3.00 for a set of 2.  My friend Sue got the cutest little school desks...I wish I could remember the price, but I'm almost certain she didn't pay more than $6.00 for both of them (please correct me if I'm wrong, Sue).  Josie found an old wire basket that she is putting on her fence.

After we were done shopping we went for lunch at a local eatery called, "Carol and Dave's Roadhouse".  If you're ever in the Ligonier, PA, area you defnitely need to stop there for some great food!


I'm first in the fuscia jacket, next to me is Sue, then Lisa and then Josie...I really do love these ladies and am so blessed to have them in my life!

xoxo Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...