Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 9, 2012

~♥ Happy Thursday ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I hope this day finds you all doing well.  We're having a beautiful day here in Southwestern Pa...it's a little on the chilly side, but the sun is shining and that seems to make everything better!


I just wanted to say "Thank You" to those of you who stopped over (and followed her as well) to see my daughter's blog...she's having fun with it...if you didn't get a chance to visit her, won't you stop over...I know she'll appreciate it.  http://www.dirtbikesanddiamonds.blogspot.com

On another note, I have decided to do an online journal, which I am making private, but I'd love for you to follow it if you're interested.  All you have to do is email me your address and I'll add you as a reader of that blog.  annewithane65(at)yahoo(dot)com 
My blog is called "Home Is Where The Heart Is 2" 
Here's the link for it:

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

p.s.  I'll be replying to your comments directly underneath your comments on my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...