Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 6, 2012

~♥ If My Blog Disappears ♥~

and says that you have to be a member of the blog to view it, I'm trying to figure out some things.  Not sure whether I am going to make it Private or just limit what I post.  I'm having some privacy concerns that I need to address.  Thanks for your patience!  If you have any questions, you can email me at annewithane65(at)yahoo.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here's a Quote I liked from Chalene Johnson the creator of Turbo Fire:

"There IS a difference between acceptance and tolerance. We don't have to like or agree with everything other people do, BUT we don't have to be so attached to it either. Be careful with what you invest your time in. Spend MORE time focused on what you have power over and A LOT less time on "tolerating" the things you can do NOTHING to change."


I also follow her on facebook:

She's very motivating!


Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...