Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Area Rug.....

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday.

Earlier this month I showed you my small living room that we are using as our TV room.  Here is a picture I showed you here.
We have added an area rug to this room too.  See the picture below.
It is amazing to me how much warmer the room looks and feels with this rug.  Even without any art on the walls.
I love the little bit of blue in the rug. I have been trying to add a little blue, in with all of the red, green and yellow.  You can click on the pictures to enlarge and see the pattern better.

We bought one more rug, for the dining room and I will show you that next time.

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...