Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 2008 at the beach in Ocean Shores


I took this picture with the camera above my steering wheel driving down Point Brown Avenue headed South from downtown.

This is the view from my backyard looking at my neighbors across the Frozen Grand Canal. Don't mind the geese poop on my dock....

The gates of Ocean Shores - slushy style I didn't see any body boarders or sunbathers out....

The snow plowers were out making a mountain in front of the IGA.


I have more pictures on http://www.cityofoceanshores.com/ on the News Page. The snow fell lightly all day on Saturday (12/20) but accumulated pretty good. Some areas had over a foot while most of the roads saw 4 to 6 inches. We lost power (not all of the town, just part of it) Saturday night around midnight. It's Sunday now and I've driven all around town and the roads are pretty slushy. I didn't see any property damage anywhere. I can't believe the canal froze over. All flights were delayed at the Ocean Shores Airport, but the buses seem to be running fine around town.


Jeff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...