Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Outside Views

Thank you for your comments about my aprons...I'm still not sure why the picture wouldn't enlarge...wish you could have seen the detail of the aprons.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here are a few pictures of the outside of our home. In the first picture you can see the stone walkway that was added last December (when we had a warm spell). The walkway leads around the side of our home to our deck.
Do you see my itty-bitty flowers that I've finally gotten around to planting? I got a late start this year.
My dh just added the old porch post that you see in the second picture. I'm on a hunt for the perfect birdhouse. They had some wonderful birdhouses at the WOW Outlet so I may have to make a trip there to see if I can find exactly what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...